What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic Care, at its core, focuses on manual therapy (to restore mobility) and skeletal/spinal alignment. The belief is that a person’s overall health may be improved when the spine’s nerves are correctly aligned and work as the body is designed. The Chiropractic process involves your bones, cartilage, connective tissues, joints, and nerves.
What are the benefits of Chiropractic Care?
- Non-Medicated Therapy
- May Reduce Pain/Inflammation
- May Increase Range of Motion/Mobility
Who Should Not See a Chiropractor?
Chiropractic care is generally safe for all ages however, certain medical conditions can prevent you from receiving treatment safely. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office or your medical provider for an evaluation.
Why Choose Kalaheo Chiropratic?
Zack Young, D.C. is a licensed chiropractor providing gentle and proven techniques that promote healing.
- Dr. Zack Young and Dr. Kalani Walther are amongst the best chiropractors in Kauai because of their variety of techniques and years of experience in providing gentle, safe, and effective care. Book Your Appointment Today.
- Your provider will create your individualized treatment plan using a combination of therapies designed to relieve pain and increase your mobility.
- Kalaheo Spine and Wellness Center is an integrated practice delivering simultaneous holistic healing practices to improve patient outcomes.
- Enhancement services such as specialized vitamin injections and advanced medical technology, including Sanexas, Spinal Decompression, and Cold Laser Therapy, are used to increase the treatment's effectiveness.
If you’re considering chiropractic care, then contact Kalaheo Chiropractic and Wellness, to book your appointment today!