Advanced Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy in Hawaii
Do you suffer from feelings of pins and needles, numbness, muscle weakness, and/or pain? It’s possible that what you are experiencing is Neuropathy.
What is Neuropathy?
Neuropathy, often referred to as Peripheral Neuropathy (affecting nerves outside of the central nervous system (brain and spine)) is when the body’s nerves are damaged, resulting in numbness, tingling, muscle weakness, and even deep throbbing pain. Neuropathy affects the sensory, motor, and autonomic nerves, which can trigger more severe issues with bladder control and even temperature and blood pressure regulation.
What are the risk factors for developing Neuropathy?
- Certain Infections
- Auto-Immune Conditions
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Excessive Alcohol Intake
- Exposure to Heavy Metals/Chemicals
- Physical Injuries
- Liver or Kidney Disease
How is Neuropathy/Peripheral Neuropathy treated?
While there is no cure for Neuropathy, current treatments can include:
- Nerve Medications
- Pain Management
- Dietary Management
- Occupational Therapy
Additionally, SANEXAS has been FDA cleared for the treatment of Neuropathy pain.
What is Sanexas?
Sanexas is a natural, non-invasive, and drug-free alternative to treat neuropathy. Sanexas electrotherapy (using external energy waves/vibration) is FDA-cleared and has shown to be effective in decreasing inflammation and increase circulation.
How does Advanced Electrotherapy work?
Sanexas uses electronic signal energy waves that produce a harmonic resonant vibration within the body.
Who has benefited from Sanexas therapy?
Patients have reported improvement in chronic pain, peripheral neuropathy, stiffness, weakness, and inflammation.
Is Sanexas right for me?
The only way to know if you are a good candidate for Sanexas is to have a thorough evaluation by your healthcare provider.
Why Choose Kalaheo Chiropractic?
- Your healthcare provider will create your individualized treatment plan using a combination of therapies designed to relieve pain and increase your mobility.
- Kalaheo Spine and Wellness Center is an integrated practice delivering simultaneous holistic healing practices to improve patient outcomes.
- Enhancement services such as specialized vitamin and mineral injections and Skin Punch Biopsy Diagnostics are used to increase the treatment's effectiveness.
- Kalaheo's Spine and Wellness Sanexas Therapy is affordable and may be covered by your Medicare and major PPO insurances.
- Owner Dr. Zack Young brings over 20 years of experience in Chiropractic Care and treatment.
- Kalaheo Chiropractic's caring staff will treat you like family.
Find Peripheral Neuropathy and Chronic Pain Relief at Kalaheo Chiropractic and Wellness. Book your appointment today!